The Business Development Support Team is an important link in the success of our Company. The Support Team provides administrative assistance in the excellent customer service given to our customers by delivering vital support to the Company’s Business Development Managers and Customer Service Team, Rep Agencies, and Distributors, among others.
Members of the Team are primarily responsible for:
- Creating quotes and blanket orders for customers & rep agencies
- Updating Special Net Price Files and providing Distributor Price Lists
- Conversion data entry and maintenance
- Creating and updating monthly sales reports for Business Development Managers and upper management
- Maintaining and updating various contracts, reports and/or database information
You must possess the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical thinking and problems-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Good communication and organizational skills
Bring your skills and enthusiasm to a Team that values talent and provides a supportive, challenging place for you to succeed! Our employees enjoy a friendly, team-oriented environment with a casual dress code. Not only that, we offer a full benefits package including affordable health/life/disability insurance, PTO, and 401(k) with a company match.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume!